We personally meet each and every candidate who wants to register with Top Notch Nannies. Each interview lasts a minimum of one hour. This time is spent discussing the candidate’s skills, qualifications and previous work experience. We also spend time finding out more about the candidates. Their personality, views on caring for children (i.e. discipline, nutrition, educational activities etc) and their plans for the future. We believe that qualifications and experience are important when placing a nanny but we also strongly believe in personality matching between the candidates and clients. Additionally to this we discuss reasons for gaps that may appear in their employment history.
We also provide clients with the following:
• A full and detailed CV
• Brief description of the candidate
• Copies of identifications of which Top Notch Nannies have seen originals of (i.e. Passport, Driving Licence, Birth Certificate.
• Copies of relevant childcare certificates
• A minimum of two references supplied by previous employers that have also been verbal checked by Top Notch Nannies.
• We confirm that the candidate holds a clear Criminal Record Disclosure
Throughout the whole process we will keep in close contact with the client. We will only select and present candidates that we truly believe are suitable for your position. We match by the qualifications, experience and personality required. We will give a full description of the vacancy to the prospective candidates. Once they confirm they are interested we will only then forward their details to the client.
We will communicate between the candidate and the client to arrange the initial telephone interview before a face to face interview. Most interviews are held at the family home. However should overseas clients wish to interview in the UK we will happily make arrangements for interviews to be held at our offices.
Please contact us if you require further information on 07504239930